A Semester-long Arrow!
Arrow trains you to teach writing skills in their natural environment: literature!
- 5 Read aloud novels (adventure stories!)
- Grammar games
- Punctuation activities
- Spelling practice
- Copywork and dictation passages
- Literary devices playfully taught
- Party ideas to go with the book!
Jump in mid-year and learn why Arrow is so popular with kids!
Arrows included in this semester-long bundle:
Do these Arrows in any order. Start with the book that's of most interest to your child!
Each Arrow handbook features passages and teaching notes from a specific read-aloud novel—you obtain the novels separately. The books and content are geared toward young writers ages 11–12.
Each Arrow contains the following features:
- 4 Passages (one per week) for copywork/dictation
- Notes about grammar, punctuation, spelling, and literary devices
- Training in copywork and three dictation practices
- Literary element of the month!
- An easy writing activity
- 10 comprehension questions
- Party ideas to go with the book
- 45–50 pages of goodness!
Each bundle includes a Guidelines PDF!
- 30 pages of training—learn to teach the Brave Writer way
- Sample routines (schedules)
- A planner—plan your weekly and monthly content
- A tracker—track your child's writing skills
How does the Arrow fit into the Brave Writer complete language arts program?
Learn more on our Middle School Writers Bundle page.
Want print copies? Go to the front of the line at the Homeschool Printing Company with a special Brave Writer offer. Order here.
All purchases of digital products are FINAL. No refunds.