A Semester-long Dart!
Dart trains you to teach writing skills in their natural environment: literature!
- 5 Read aloud novels (classics!)
- Grammar games
- Punctuation activities
- Spelling practice
- Copywork and dictation passages
- Literary devices playfully taught
- Party ideas to go with the book!
Jump in mid-year and learn why Dart is Brave Writer's #1 selling writing program!
Darts included in this semester-long bundle:
Do these Darts in any order. Start with the book that's of most interest to your child!
Each Dart handbook features passages and teaching notes from a specific read-aloud novel—you obtain the novels separately. The books and content are geared toward young writers ages 8–10.
Each Dart contains the following features:
- 4 Passages (one per week) for copywork/dictation
- Notes about grammar, punctuation, spelling, and literary devices
- Training in copywork and three dictation practices
- Literary element of the month!
- An easy writing activity
- 9 comprehension questions
- Party ideas to go with the book
- 45–50 pages of goodness!
Each bundle includes a Guidelines PDF!
- 30 pages of training—learn to teach the Brave Writer way
- Sample routines (schedules)
- A planner—plan your weekly and monthly content
- A tracker—track your child's writing skills
How does the Dart fit into the Brave Writer complete language arts program?
Learn more on our Emerging Writers Bundle page.
Want print copies? Go to the front of the line at the Homeschool Printing Company with a special Brave Writer offer. Order here.
All purchases of digital products are FINAL. No refunds.