Eoin Colfer • The Antihero
The Arrow is the monthly digital product that features copywork and dictation passages from a specific read aloud novel (you purchase or obtain the novels yourself). It’s geared toward children ages 11-12 and is an indispensable tool for parents who want to teach language arts in a natural, literature-bathed context.
This guide contains the following features:
- 4 Passages (one per week) for copywork/dictation
- Notes about grammar, punctuation, spelling, and literary devices
- 3 Grammar or Punctuation Spotlights
- Cultural Context box
- Literary Device: The Antihero
- Writing Activity: Create an Antihero
- 9 Discussion Questions
- Book Club Party ideas
- 48 pages
- Original Publication Date: November 2019
- New look, same content: September 2021
A note about content
Some parents may want to pre-read this book or research this series as the author uses language some parents may find objectionable. Artemis Fowl is not an ordinary twelve-year-old boy, and his experiences reflect this.
All products are digital and downloadable. All sales are FINAL. No refunds.
About the book
Twelve-year-old criminal mastermind Artemis Fowl has discovered a world below ground of armed and dangerous--and extremely high-tech--fairies. He kidnaps one of them, Holly Short, and holds her for ransom in an effort to restore his family's fortune. But he may have underestimated the fairies' powers. Is he about to trigger a cross-species war? – Amazon
Purchase the Artemis Fowl